The Client Liaison position is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with existing and potential referral sources in an effort to meet customer needs. The position is also expected to uphold and disseminate the mission and values established by the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, services, new services, delivery schedules, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- At least one year related experience
Customer/Client Focus, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Outgoing Personality, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales, Flexible Schedule, Time Management, Exceptional Communication Skills
Must have a clean background check, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.