All Phase Restoration is a BBB Torch Award for Ethics winner, Colorado Companies to Watch, Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing, Colorado Biz Top 250 Privately Owned, Biz West Mercury 100 Fastest-Growing, Colorado Biz Top 50 Family-Owned company with an AMAZING culture. We are looking for a dynamic individual to be an estimator at our Windsor location. In addition to competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) we offer best-in-class benefits. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and self-managed, with an active desire for continuing education.
This position is responsible for scoping, estimating and invoicing the mitigation, reconstruction and roofing phases of residential and commercial restoration projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reviews on-site conditions of job and understands scope of work to bid.
- Reviews and evaluates requests for estimates.
- Prepares weekly bid calendar and ensures timely completion of estimates.
- Reviews estimates and revisions for completeness and accuracy.
- Creates job folders.
- Reviews construction documents and understands scope of work to bid.
- Executes take-offs of construction documents.
- Inputs take-offs into estimating software.
- Obtains pricing for materials.
- Obtains bids from subcontractors.
- Prepares cost analysis in computer by recapitulating material, labor, equipment, subcontractor and overhead costs incurred in the installation of items.
- Makes an estimate where predetermined standard(s) are not available.
- Informs immediate supervisor of any observed inaccuracies or omissions in quoted items or computer database.
- Develops and maintains resource information on products, vendors, subcontractors, government requirements, etc.
- Attends departmental meetings as required.
- Photocopies documents and plans.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School diploma
- Four-year degree a plus
- Proficient in Xactimate
- A minimum 3 years estimating/project management experience
- Knowledge of the restoration and construction industries
- IICRC certification a plus
Managing Processes, People Management, Supervision, Data Entry Skills, Data Entry Management, Data Processing, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Exceptional Communication Skills, Highly Organized
Non-existent criminal background and clean drug/alcohol testing. Provide proof of valid driver’s license and clean/insurable driving record.