This position is responsible for performing mitigation on restoration jobs in a variety of commercial and residential settings.
- Perform a variety of cleaning, mitigation, abatement, and material removal and other service in conformance to appropriate safety and quality standards.
- Perform client contact requiring clear and positive communication skills.
- Properly maintain equipment and tools by cleaning and checking equipment and tools after each use.
- Operate light and medium-sized power equipment.
- Understand technical operating, service and repair standards.
- Observe and follow proper safety precautions.
- Follow and maintain preventive maintenance programs, policies and procedures.
- Master products, process, materials and systems related to all services performed.
- Understand and carry out written and oral instructions in order to complete assignments
- Have reliable transportation to and from work 24 hours a day.
- Ability to work varied work schedule.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with team members, clients and vendors
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other team members, supervisors, vendors, customers and the general public.
- Ability to regularly physically transport a minimum of 50 pounds and frequently lift up to 120 lbs. of furniture, equipment of materials for reuse.
- Ability to perform these duties wearing a full-face respirator, if necessary.
- Ability to crawl into and operate within small and confined spaces, including placing equipment within the space.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in team environment.
- Organized, structured, methodical and disciplined work habits
- Forklift certification a plus
- IICRC certifications a plus
- OSHA certification a plus
- Experience in the restoration industry a plus
- Professional appearance and actions
Customer Service Experience, High Integrity, Committed to Exceptional Quality, Managing Processes, Ability to Multi-Task, Data Entry Skills, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Deadline-Oriented, Exceptional Communication Skills
Must have a clean background check, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.