All Phase Restoration is a BBB Torch Award for Ethics winner, Colorado Companies to Watch, Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing, Colorado Biz Top 250 Privately Owned, Biz West Mercury 100 Fastest-Growing, Colorado Biz Top 50 Family-Owned company with an AMAZING culture. We are looking for a dynamic individual to be a project manager at our Colorado Springs location. In addition to competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) we offer best-in-class benefits. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and self-managed, with an active desire for continuing education.
This position is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating/budgeting – usually through the job estimator – activities concerned with the restoration of residential and commercial projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with estimators to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with reconstruction projects.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications. Confer with estimators to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and customer-facing issues.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
- Work with accounting manager to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer.
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete project.
- Provide weekly updates to Business Development Support to be sent out to referral sources.
- Approve subcontractor invoices and purchase orders.
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
- Work with dispatcher to assign workers to construction sites to work on specified projects.
- Recruit new subcontractors and maintain professional relationships with them.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School diploma
- Four-year degree a plus
- Experience with Xactimate a plus
- A minimum 2 years project management experience
- Knowledge of the restoration and construction industries
- IICRC certification a plus
Managing Processes, Coordinating Multiple Trades, Customer Service Experience, Data Entry Skills, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Math Skills, Analyzing Information, Budgeting Experience, Time Management, Deadline-Oriented, Exceptional Communication Skills, Highly Organized